We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
You are a communication talent and would like to take over the leadership of our Service Desk team? Then let’s get going – apply today!
- You are responsible for leading our 1st-level support team, which supports our customers in the application of our software solutions in the area of eProcurement and supplier management.
- In addition, you will expand the 1st-level support team in the long term – in terms of strategy and of personnel.
- Your tasks include controlling the analysis and classification of incoming tickets and calls to faults on customer systems.
- In the context of Service & Support, you support our partner network and accompany the associated billing process.
- You design the process-related and technically smooth interaction of our support units across locations.
- You coordinate the ITIL-based processes with the IT service management.
- You ensure that support cases are documented in the help desk system (currently OTRS).
- You are in charge of reporting to ensure the quality standard and controlling to monitor the service level agreements.
- You give customers regular feedback on compliance with promised SLAs and on the current status of tickets.
- For at least three years you have been successfully leading a team of approx. 5-10 employees in the Service & Support area of an IT company.
- You have successfully completed an industry-related course of study or have a comparable qualification.
- You have a sound IT affinity, Scrum is no foreign word to you and you are interested in software solutions for B2B purchasing.
- You can express yourself very well both orally and in writing and have no problems interacting with English-speaking customers.
- In stressful situations you keep calm and maintain an overview.
- Structured working, confidence and friendliness distinguish you just as much as your leadership skills.
- An ITIL certification is desirable.
You find our tasks interesting, but don’t have the desired training and professional experience? No problem, we also welcome career changers!