We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
Strategic sales talent with IT affinity wanted!
- Customer acquisition
- Presentation and distribution of our product portfolio to potential customers
- Support, expansion and care of our existing customers
- Customer Relationship Management – Responsibility for long-term and sustainable cooperation with our customers
- Holistic consideration of customer goals and development of solution proposals with the Solution Managers
- Responsibility both for offer management including calculation and for contract drafting
- Conducting negotiations and concluding contracts with customers
- Escalation management and early detection of potential risks
It is particularly important to us that you speak the language of purchasing and IT. You understand the customer’s situation and develop it further, both for national and international customers.
- Completed studies in economics, economic computer science or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in sales/key account management of complex software products as well as in project management
- Solid IT background
- High resilience, assertiveness and above-average commitment
- Experience in discussions, presentations, sales and negotiations at all levels
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria