We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You identify competence needs and create the corresponding profiles for publication.
- You find talents that match our vacancies and us. The focus will be on recruiting in the field of software development. Furthermore, you support the search for suitable candidates for project and product management.
- Active sourcing on portals such as Stackoverflow and XING
- You pre-select applicants and conduct initial interviews with applicants (by telephone and in person).
- You are the central contact person for applicants and colleagues involved in the application process.
- You identify ideal recruiting channels for us and coordinate external service providers.
- In the medium and long term, you build up a network of candidates at universities and other educational facilities from which we can recruit potential new employees.
- At least 2 years professional experience as a recruiter or in a comparable position
- An existing network, preferably in the areas of eProcurement, software development or project management
- You are at home on portals like Stackoverflow, LinkedIn and Xing and always up to date.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, allowing you to communicate easily with candidates and colleagues in English.
- You have great powers of persuasion.
- You are highly committed and service oriented and have the ability to work methodically, independently and in a structured manner.
- You act confidently, even in an international environment.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria