We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You implement innovative IT solutions in the field of E-procurement, which are easy to use, are loved by users and relieve purchasing through digitalization
- You are involved in versatile and exciting projects at globally leading companies, analyze purchasing processes, design workshops and conduct training courses
- You are responsible for the consulting, conception and implementation of our software solutions, take over direct coordination with the customers and present your results
- You are part of an agile consulting team, you share knowledge with colleagues and actively contribute new ideas and suggestions
- You have successfully completed your studies in economic computer science or have a comparable qualification
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in German and English as well as a confident appearance
- Your fast comprehension and analytical thinking skills allow you to quickly get to grips with even complex situations
- You have a solution-oriented, responsible and structured way of working combined with team spirit and the ability to work under pressure
- Experience in project management of IT projects as well as knowledge of purchasing processes and ERP systems are advantageous
Are you interested in the job but don’t have all the skills and experience you need? Then apply as a Junior IT Consultant and we will coach you on your way to becoming an IT Consultant.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria