We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You work in our data science incubation team and help us to develop a decentralized data organization that implants quantitative decision making into our company’s DNA
- You work alongside our product development and business unit analytics teams of individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills in analytics and data science
- You will have the opportunity to directly influence strategic decisions by leading organizational level initiatives that drive scale, efficiency and insight across our organization
- You collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to evaluate data sources, techniques, and tools to support our decentralized data science community
- Innovative approach to data-driven forecasting in different industries and domains
- Data preparation, data-dimensionality reduction as well as data analysis with methods from statistics, machine learning etc.
- Automation of data mining processes: Development of mechanisms for automated configuration and implementation of customer-specific requirements
- Professional communication with our customers
- Extensive and deep experience with designing, developing, validating and deploying advanced data products and delivering actionable insights from data analysis
- PhD or MsC in Computer Science, Computational and Applied Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or Mathematics or a comparable field
- You have got experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams
- You have ideally some initial experience in research and / or in working the field of data science
- You have very good knowledge in statistics, machine learning, advanced analytics, data visualization and mathematical optimization etc. with tool support
- You have got a high degree of independent, solution-oriented work, a pronounced team spirit as well as a high level of motivation and commitment
- At best, knowledge of Linux and GIT – Gitlab and Jira
- You have got fun with data analysis and passion for developing intelligent and innovative systems
- Enthusiasm for developing big data technologies (such as Apache Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka) and machine learning
- You have got work experience in a goal-oriented business context, including stakeholder, management and communication
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Development Processes|