We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of CRM strategies and projects
- The analysis of customer data as well as identification of target groups and segments in close cooperation with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence are also part of your tasks
- You are responsible for the management of our CRM systems and the further development of these systems
- You are responsible for monitoring the success of lead-to-business processes and reporting on e-mail measures and campaigns, including the derivation of recommendations for action
- In addition, you are responsible for the conception, organization and execution of analyses of campaign-specific and cross-campaign programs on the basis of reports and reporting options within the systems
- You work closely with the other corporate marketing and sales departments
- Successfully completed studies, ideally in business administration or economic computer science with a focus on marketing or a comparable education
- At least 4 years professional experience in CRM, ideally in handling well-known systems such as Salesforce, Pardot, Zoho, Hubspot or others
- Proven experience in the operational management of email marketing campaigns and customer data selection
- Knowledge in defining and implementing system-supported processes
- Knowledge of data analysis and the use of appropriate tools
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking and affinity for numbers
- You have a structured and methodical way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You want flat hierarchies and a lot of personal responsibility
- You feel at home in a young dynamic team
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria