We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- In our predominantly IT-oriented projects, you support the team in the conception and design of customer-specific solutions within business processes and business objects
• The core contents of your activity are the conception and presentation of solutions and the execution of workshops together with our customers
• You concentrate in particular on the further development and optimization of our Procure-to-Pay solutions on site. Your objective is to create measurable added value for our customers by optimizing existing solutions and finding new solutions in strategically relevant process areas as a consultant and initiator
• You convince as a consulting coach, analyst and planner and apply agile project management methods to accompany complex projects
- Completed industry-related studies (e.g. economic computer science, business studies) or comparable qualification
• Professionally experienced and convincing consultant with knowledge of IT requirements management
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with strong problem-solving competence
• Good communication skills and the ability to take on new perspectives in dealing with your target group
• High resilience and above-average commitment
• Very good knowledge of the common MS Office programs, in particular Project, Visio, PowerPoint
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
• Other languages are an advantage – e.g. Spanish, Portuguese
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria