We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You conceive the digital workplace design and organization.
- You advise stakeholders on the use of new technologies and are responsible for the active, creative and future-oriented further development of the workplace strategy.
- In continuous dialogue with your internal customers, you develop the appropriate workplace-related communication and collaboration tools and put together the right mix.
- You are in constant contact with teams and employees to understand their requirements and successively optimize the digital workplace.
- You are responsible for making the digital workplace user-friendly, fast and efficient.
- You enable the secure provision of required functions and information at anytime and anywhere.
- You are responsible for the implementation, rollout and change projects in the context of the digital work environment.
- You support the organization for instruction and support in the digital workplace environment.
- Your expertise is state of the art in terms of communication, collaboration and knowledge transfer in distributed teams, projects and groups
- You have a strong aversion against shadow IT
- You have a comprehensive interest in current technologies and innovations in the client & mobile environment
- You are open for new workplace related technology and are familiar with this market
- You are always learning further and like to try out new things in order to be able to make well-founded statements about solutions and tools
- You incorporate BYOD and mobile work into your concepts
- You have sound practical knowledge in the field of service management at IT service providers
- You are familiar with the data security and data protection requirements
- Structured process thinking, service orientation and a sense of responsibility are your distinguishing features
- You are able to make contact and deal with conflicts as well as to present yourself confidently and assert yourself
- You have good and reliable communication skills in German and English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria