We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- As an IT support employee, you install and upgrade our software products and Microsoft server products (MS Windows, MS SQL, IIS)
- You are responsible for handling and documenting support cases and you supervise and train users
- With appropriate pre-qualification we will train you as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or BizTalk Expert
- You analyze and classify incoming IT disturbances in the 2nd level user help desk
- You develop solutions for the users and forward the problem messages to upstream units of the user support
- You are also responsible for problem tracking and ensuring the level of service
- After troubleshooting, you document the activities initiated in the ticket system
- It is particularly important to us that you put our customers at the center of your activities
- You have successfully completed an industry-related training or have a comparable qualification
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and network support
- Knowledge of BizTalk, HTML, XML and .Net Framework is desirable
- You like to work in a team and you enjoy dealing with people
- Good communication skills and a polite, professional appearance distinguish you
- In addition to German and English, your knowledge of any other language is an asset to our team. Our solutions are operated in 25 languages
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria