We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You are responsible for functional and technical development, you focus on a broad product vision and create a scalable solution
- You are the analytically-minded and structured visionary, who – together with your agile development team according to SCRUM – identifies and implements the requirements relative to our Guided Procurement solution
- With long-term experience in procurement, you inject your knowledge into our product and adopt the role of inspirational expert in e-procurement with great dedication
- You regularly debate with our portfolio management and our customers, and find the balance in the conflicting area between innovation management and customer-driven development
- Your daily tasks include refining and cascading tasks down to the „Guided Procurement” team
- You are responsible for the management of product backlogs
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as Head of Tools & Processes, Senior Manager in “Indirect Procurement”, E-procurement Consultant or comparable professional experience
- It would be an advantage if you have already held different procurement roles in the course of your career and can therefore look at the processes from different perspectives
- You are a domain expert in e-procurement, with specialist knowledge of the source-to-pay process and apply your special skills to focus on the development of our product
- Initial experience in the management of agile development teams is desirable
- You have had an eye on the market for several years, with a good understanding of e-procurement and our competitors, and you aspire to always provide the best solution on the market
- You have an excellent command of tools, such as Jira, Confluence and Excel, which you use on a daily basis with the aim of guaranteeing a structured and transparent daily work routine for you and your team
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Development Processes|